SAP Project Manager
Responsibilities: SAP Project Manager
SAP Project Manager with experience concentrated in the FI/CO modules, Business Planning & Consolidation and Business Warehouse (Financial Components). The project manager is responsible for the overall on-time, on-budget delivery of multiple (18) SAP projects, minor enhancements and ongoing production support.
- Project management and coordination of internal SAP ECC, BPC and BW projects.
- Perform requirements gathering, blueprinting, project plans, testing plans, contingency and cutover plans, and post-implementation support.
- Must be hands on as the role will require providing production and bookclose support.
- Developing work plans, documentation, managing deadlines and coordination of project team and sub-team activities.
- Determine required project skill set and work with IT/accounting/finance/client to identify specific resources (both internal and external resource requirements).
- Defining and agreeing on deliverables and milestones with stakeholders and communication to senior management.
- Ongoing production support to over 250 Finance/Accounting users.
Required Skills: Qualifications:
Education: PMP a plus.
- Candidates must have 8+ years of SAP project delivery and management experience in FI/CO modules/BPC/BW.
- Candidates must have both hands on experience and also experience in managing at least 3 major implementations.
- Candidates must demonstrate leadership and managerial skills, as well as the ability to establish and maintain relationships with client leadership.
- Must have a deep understanding of SAP (R/3, BW, BPC) software and relevant implementation methodology experience (e.g. ASAP).
- Experience with Hyperion (HFM) is also desired.
- Candidates must have experience with managing project financials as well as the commercial and contractual aspects of projects.
- Must have configuration background in FI/CO, production support & master data maintenance experience.
- The Candidate must also have experience working with ALE and IDOC Administration in environments with multiple ECC instances to transfer Master Data and Financial Data.
New York, NY